Friday, April 13, 2007

Marketing Tips for Recent College Grads

I posted this the other day at my Branding & Marketing blog, but I think it has a lot of potential benefit to all the college graduates who are job hunting right now:

I was reading Lyn Chamberlain's the Brand Dame today about college graduates and trying to market their skills to a new employer.It reminded me of two really great sites that would be of interest to any college student or graduate who was trying to brand themselves.

One is from Mike Sansone at ConverStations called Brand You with a Blog. Great idea Mike. When I read so much in the press about students being irresponsible with blogs, its great to read something where it shows the power of blogging.

The second is a really neat idea of Drew McClelland at The Marketing Minute where he asked many, many professionals to share job hunting stories, sage advice and professional encouragement with soon to be college grads. It's called Help me give college grads a fighting chance.

No comments: