The 2009 ATHENA Award finalists are:
- Holly Harris Bane, The University of Akron
- Paul Clark, National City now a part of PNC
- Kimberly Haws Falasco, Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Heather Ettinger, Fairport Asset Management LLC
- Linda Omobien, Omobien & Associates
- Radhika Reddy, Ariel Ventures LLC
- Margaret Payne, Retired, Kent State University & Director, Summa Health System
- Lisa Rose, Dix & Eaton
- Jacqueline Silas-Butler, Project GRAD Akron
- Jacqueline Woods, Former President, AT&T Ohio & Trustee, Kent State University
The ATHENA® Award finalists from Northeast Ohio will be honored tonight at the awards Dinner and Celebration at the Embassy Suites Cleveland-Rockside in Independence, Ohio.
Named in recognition of the Greek goddess of wisdom and courage, ATHENA International honors outstanding individuals who have achieved professional excellence, given back to their communities and helped other women reach their full potential by creating leadership opportunities for women here in Northeast Ohio.
Past recipients of this prestigious and nationally-renowned award have started and managed companies, launched products, repositioned brands and influenced business enthusiasts in myriad ways.