Congratulations to the 2011 Akron Young Professional Award Recipient and 2011 Akron ATHENA International Award Finalists!
This prestigious award is bestowed upon someone who has attained and embodies the highest level of professional excellence in her/his business or profession, has devoted time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community and actively assists women in realizing their leadership potential.
2011 ATHENA International Young Professional Award in Akron
- Julia Hall, CPA, MT, BCG & Company
2011 ATHENA International Award Finalists for Akron:
- Judge Carla Moore, Judge, Ninth District Court of Appeals
- Tracy L. Carter MHSA. System Director, Government Affairs and Health Policy, Summa Health System
- Kathy L. Stafford, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Strategy, Marketing and Communications, Akron General Medical Center
- Bernett L. Williams, Vice President of External Relations, Akron Children's Hospital
- Judge Elinore March Stormer, Judge, Summit County Court of Common Pleas
Register now for the 2011 awards banquet on Thursday May 5 at 5:30 by clicking on this link and then on the RSVP on the far right on the navigation bar. It will be an inspirational evening when the two young professional award recipients are honored and all the Cleveland and Akron Finalists are recognized the the two Recipients are announced.
Special thanks to the host: Inside Business Magazine
And thanks to the sponsors:
Zinner and Co.
Meaden & Moore
Junior League of Cleveland
The Women's Journal